There are a few potential reasons why this may happen. It’s possible your HSA/FSA card has not yet been activated, or that you are attempting to purchase ineligible products with an HSA/FSA card. If you believe it is something other than that, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use My HSA/FSA For Felix Gray Products?
- What happens if I have both HSA/FSA eligible items and ineligible items in my cart?
- What if I don't have enough money in my HSA/FSA account to cover my purchase amount?
- What if I don’t have an HSA/FSA debit card? Can I still use Sika Health?
- My payment didn’t go through with Sika Health, why is that?
- Where can I download a detailed invoice statement?
- How do I apply for insurance reimbursement?