Yes! If you would like to redeem your HSA/FSA funds for a purchase on the Felix Gray website and you don’t have an HSA/FSA card, you can choose Sika and pay with a normal credit or debit card. As long as one of the items in your cart is eligible, you will receive an email from Sika Health. In this email will be everything you need to redeem your purchase for HSA/FSA dollars, including the proper receipt to submit to your HSA/FSA administrator.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use My HSA/FSA For Felix Gray Products?
- What happens if I have both HSA/FSA eligible items and ineligible items in my cart?
- What if I don't have enough money in my HSA/FSA account to cover my purchase amount?
- What if I don’t have an HSA/FSA debit card? Can I still use Sika Health?
- My payment didn’t go through with Sika Health, why is that?
- Where can I download a detailed invoice statement?
- How do I apply for insurance reimbursement?