Contact lenses are Type 2 medical devices and Felix Gray will need to receive a brand-specific contact prescription via fax or email before we can process an order.
If active verification isn’t available at purchase i.e. the patient uploads a written prescription signed by the doctor specifically for Felix Gray’s brand of contact lenses, our support team will reach out to the eye doctor directly to confirm the prescription, diameter, base curve, and ability to fill the order with Relax by Felix Gray daily contact lenses. If the doctor's office does not reject the contact lens request within 8 business hours, Felix Gray will ship the product out to the customer.
When verifying a contact lens prescription, Felix Gray will provide the following information to the prescriber using direct communication:
- Patient’s full name and address
- Contact lens power, manufacturer, base curve, and diameter
- Quantity of lenses ordered
- Date of patient order
- Date and time of verification request
- A contact person for Felix Gray, including name, fax and phone numbers, and hours of operations