Make an appointment with your local optical provider, optometrist, or ophthalmologist for an eye exam. Make sure to request that they include your pupillary distance (PD) with the prescription.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between single-vision and progressive lenses?
- Do you offer Progressive lenses?
- How do I obtain a prescription?
- How do I submit my prescription?
- How do I measure my pupillary distance?
- What are your prescription lenses made out of?
- Can you fill my prescription?
- What is your return policy for Rx orders?
- Do you offer bifocals for ADD powers, prism, or progressives?
- Can you fill an expired or contacts prescriptions?