We do not offer bifocals for ADD powers, prism, or progressives at the moment. We can, however, complete single vision pairs of glasses from -6.00 to +4.00 for single vision power. If your prescription contains an ADD power, we're still able to accommodate the order as a single vision lens. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or requests!
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between single-vision and progressive lenses?
- Do you offer Progressive lenses?
- How do I obtain a prescription?
- How do I submit my prescription?
- How do I measure my pupillary distance?
- What are your prescription lenses made out of?
- Can you fill my prescription?
- What is your return policy for Rx orders?
- Do you offer bifocals for ADD powers, prism, or progressives?
- Can you fill an expired or contacts prescriptions?