Yes! Our sunglasses block 100% UVA/UVB light. According to The Vision Council, the sun emits UVA, UVB, and UVC. The Earth’s atmosphere absorbs UVC rays, but UVB rays are not fully blocked and can still burn the eyes and skin. The most harmful rays (according to the World Health Organization) are UVA rays, which are not blocked by the atmosphere and are responsible for the most damage to vision health.
Articles in this section
- What are the key features to Felix Gray sunglasses?
- What are polarized lenses?
- How do Felix Gray polarized lenses compare to standard tinted lenses?
- Do Felix Gray sunglasses offer UV protection?
- How should I care for my sunglasses?
- What is the return/exchange policy for sunglasses?
- Do you offer prescription sunglasses?