If you have a mixed basket of eligible and ineligible products, Sika Health makes the checkout process very easy. When you select the “Sika | Pay with HSA/FSA” payment method at checkout, your cart will automatically be split into an eligible and ineligible subtotal. You can then add the appropriate payment method for each subtotal. Sika Health will handle the rest!
Articles in this section
- Can I Use My HSA/FSA For Felix Gray Products?
- What happens if I have both HSA/FSA eligible items and ineligible items in my cart?
- What if I don't have enough money in my HSA/FSA account to cover my purchase amount?
- What if I don’t have an HSA/FSA debit card? Can I still use Sika Health?
- My payment didn’t go through with Sika Health, why is that?
- Where can I download a detailed invoice statement?
- How do I apply for insurance reimbursement?